View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 12:35 AM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
AlphaSmart: does anyone use them?

Hi,
This is the first time I've poked my nose into the writer's corner, so forgive me if this has been discussed before.

Does anyone write on an AlphaSmart device? I'm interested in the Neo as I'm easily distracted by all the other things my laptop can do, like visit MobileRead! I like the single-function and portability aspects, but wonder whether it would just be another 'toy'; and that what I really need is more self-discipline.

Does anyone have any experience of these? They look very much as though they've stepped off the Tardis, having time-travelled from the 1980's.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote