View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 03:31 PM   #24
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
It has come to my attention while looking at my Kindle home page there are alot more to-read books on their then my reading time seems to allow me to get to. Through consideration I also know that I spend alot of time doing other things, perhaps through lazyness like watching the tube or spending alot of time on sites like twitter and facebooks.

So, I have been considering setting aside a specific time to read... or at least a goal. I was thinking of starting with something simple like, read at least 2 hours per day (in one block) on Saturday and Sunday.

Anyone else do something like this? Anyone else have DEAR (drop everything and read) time at their house hld?

BOb
I don't. But I should!

In my holidays, I've read in 5 days what usually takes me 2 or more months to read. And no, I didn't do reading marathons (well, one when I had to be inside a plane for 10 hours. I might have read about 5 non-straight hours then).
Over is offline   Reply With Quote