View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 03:59 PM   #3748
nypaulie
Gātheist
nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, FireHD6 Gen4
[SOLVED]
My "custom" fonts aren't showing... This is a new install of python, linkfonts and linkss.
I've done this before without any probs on my older PW2. I put the fonts I like into: /mnt/us/linkfonts/fonts/,
ran Fonts > Fonts Hack Behavior > Update fontconfig cache which then also restarted the framework... (on the older PW I had to then run Fonts > Restart the framework now).
When I go to choose a font from the Custom folder all I get are the 3 already there: STKai, STYuan, TsukushiMincho. Am I leaving something out?
Please forgive me I didn't restart the X server... ooops! Anyway, nice to be back in the dunce corner where I belong. I've been too long away. And thanks to knc1! He propped me up again!

Last edited by nypaulie; 07-05-2017 at 04:11 PM.
nypaulie is offline   Reply With Quote