View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:35 AM   #10
astmario
Connoisseur
astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjt57 View Post
I thought that the idea of eInk screens was to eliminate this problem of sun glare. Therefore I'm wondering why the PPW screen seems to work differently to that of my Kindle DX.

Anyway, I've only had it a week and still getting used to it and haven't really had the chance to test it under varying lighting conditions.
Older Kindle models had problem with glare to, in bright light, under certain angles there was glare. Of course, thank glare can't be compared to that of mobile phone or tablet PC.
I didn't notice any bigger difference between K3, Touch or PW in the term's of glare.
astmario is offline   Reply With Quote