View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #23
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I'll probably just use my Touch if I return my 2nd PW. The reasons is because I already have it.

I use the same big and heavy MightyBright 3-battery model clip on. It is really too big and heavy, so I'll need to find an alternative. I've tried other clip on but none were satisfactory.

When I had a K3 I used it with the official lighted cover. It was okay, but just. It wasn't really as bright as I would have preferred.

I'm wondering if the lighted cover for the Touch is any better. If so and they still sell them I might consider that option.
I've been very happy with the Amazon lighted case on my KT. The LED itself is a very natural warm light (as opposed to the typical cool "blue" LEDs) and placed in the center for even lighting, although it will start to drop off toward the bottom but is still quite adequate for reading. When closed, it's pretty much invisible -- brilliant design. Only downside is the smooth leather can be easily scuffed if not careful. I put mine in an ultrasuede pouch I constructed for traveling.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote