View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 03:12 AM   #9
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
I took the jailbreak route and will persist with Stanza for a while, at least until the next iBooks update. iBooks needs a few more configuration options and a few more font choices, and it doesn't seem to render italics nicely.

I found the scrolling/paging in Bookshelf very irritating. Kept jerking me out of the reading reverie into wondering WTF I was up to! Readme ignored italics in the book I tried which made it useless. So Stanza remains #1 at the moment for me.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote