View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 03:11 PM   #5
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Lucky for all of us that I had the texts ready to go in so it was a quick turnaround once I got to it.

The book has more than doubled in length. To the ten people that downloaded the first version, please download the revised version since while your "lite" version may have less than 50% of the calories, this one tastes far better.

Since there were major parts missing from the first version I have removed it from the download. If it was just a formatting choice I may have left it. Again, thanks to "Eagle-Eye" Bob for spotting the problem.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote