View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
I have downloaded Sony reader 3.1 software & have joined Fictionwise to purchase books.

Now some of the books I want to purchase and download use the 2 readers above. Will the Sony software automatically convert either of these formats of these books when I transfer them to my library or do I need to download Secure Mobipocket/Microsoft Reader first?
The sony software will not convert nor will it read either of these formats. Calibre will convert them but only if they do not have DRM.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote