View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Ah, I see. I don't use ADE enough to know exactly how it encrypts files for different devices (and I always eliminate DRM from the equation anyway). You may very well have to transfer the ebook with ADE in order for the book to have the proper encryption keys to be read on your device. Someone else will have to answer that question.

I have been successful in getting ADE to run under Wine on Linux -- thus bypassing the need for Virtualbox entirely. Perhaps that's an option that you could look into (although it won't solve the problem of wanting to use Calibre to transfer books to your device).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote