View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
Actually Patrick White's The Vivisector is, at least, available for the Kindle - I noticed that the other day. I'm crossing my fingers that being put on the shortlist will have some of the other publishers move forward as well, I noticed that happened a lot with last year's list (although since I always try to read them before the judging, I end up having to get about half in paper anyway)
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote