Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 12:04 AM   #20
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
...An "end of the world" scenario could be used to corrupt pretty much any wish. ...
I don't know about that. I could wish for a Pistachio and White Chocolate Massimo's icecream right about now (truly, I could ), and the wish wouldn't be corrupted by the "end of the world" scenario of a splodey mushroom. I think the point of the thread is that to be "corrupted" the wish has to be granted, but in a Monkey's Paw kind of way. Thus, a "white Christmas" is granted by a "nuclear winter", and world peace is granted by being forced to listen to people sitting around campfires holding hands singing Kum Ba Yah.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote