View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 12:29 PM   #38
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I'm not sure why some get so bent out of shape when others have issues with device screens, be it a Kindle Paperwhite or a Mac Mini. Everyone's eyesight is unique to them, so some will be fine with a screen and some will have issues.
Ditto that! MeSue, thanks for sharing this article and I will be disappointed too if it turns out to be true. The current iPad Mini just isn't good enough for me even though I really want one. I was mostly happy with my original Nook Color and then Kindle Fire when they first came out. However, now that I am used to my iPhone4 and iPad4 displays, I just can't tolerate those other devices for reading text. I recently bought a Nook HD due to the big discounts. I have liked reading on it thus far. Although sometimes my eyes have difficulty adjusting immediately when I switch between the tablet and an eink reader. But, I would still prefer an iPad mini over the Nook HD if they would only improve the screen.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote