View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:28 PM   #44
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
"Quality" is such a subjective term; and 8.9" ~ 10.1" is the same size to me.

I'm very happy with my $249 Kindle Fire HD 8.9" with retina display. It's a great video device (my primary use for it).
Does this 8.9 = 10.1 math work only against Apple?

You're the one that made the claim that Apple offers "less for a premium price". I made the mistake of thinking that it was a serious comment, not just an anti-Apple drive-by. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Google, surely, with the Nexus 10?
UK price for 16 GB wifi £319 vs Retina iPad's £399.

Graham
Here in the US, the N10 is the same price as the iPad (for the same storage capacity). So how is Apple charging a premium price?

Look. Android-based tabs are eating Apple's lunch in the 7" space. Without a doubt. Higher quality devices at lower prices. But the 10" realm is clearly Apple's.

Last edited by WillysJeepMan; 01-25-2013 at 12:30 PM.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote