View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #3
cpegg
Enthusiast
cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O (first edition), Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Or don't use Kaspersky
Nothing wrong with Kaspersky for me.

Calibre opens in about a second. The program resides on an SSD, but my library is on a WD hard drive that clunks and groans as if it was in its death throes. I do have Calibre set up as a trusted application, though. Doing the unmentionable (thanks, Alf) and converting to other formats works in a flash.

I will admit that Calibre was fairly slow on my nine-year-old computer that wasn't exactly cutting edge when I got it, but I never imagined that to be a problem with Kaspersky (or Calibre.)
cpegg is offline   Reply With Quote