View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #62
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
You're way ahead of me. I just started Running Blind this morning. I've read the last 2 books back to back. I was also going to read something different but couldn't think of anything but Jack Reacher. All have been great so far.
Are you trying to read them in order? The reason I ask is because I used a list I found online and stuck to it (Running Blind is listed as book #5). The Affair (on my list order) is book #16 (arghhhh!!!) but after reading it, I realized it was a prequel to the entire series and should have been read first!

I should have investigated more reading order lists!

I'm about halfway through book #17, A Wanted Man. Pretty good, so far, but I so wish I'd read it as a follow-up to Worth Dying For.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote