View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 12:18 AM   #46
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TornIdiots View Post
Yeah, oddest thing ever. I was fooling around with the usb mode and looking around in daigs mode to see what there was. I did get that comment saying the .xml was missing, which I realized I had deleted in order to attmpt to replace the files with the originals, but when you delete things from other drives they don't go to your recycle bin...
I did a dump and some stuff too so I created a .xml and areport. Anyway, it was plugged back in and literally a minute ago it just randomly booted back up and it's back like it was before. I'm not sure if this means there's something unseen & currupt though. Anyway, I'll take a look around with using it and if it seems fine I guess I'll try the jailbreak again.

Just to make sure though: what precisely do I do with the data.tar file? According to the above I just have copy it (without unzipping). Does it matter if I enable my system to display all file types?
1) The reason they did not go into your recycle bin is not because it was on a different drive, but because it was on a different machine.

2) No, just as long as you can tell the difference between a file named data.tar and a file named data.tar(hidden: .gz) by looking at it.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote