View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #12
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
MobileRead can be a huge time sink can't it? Think of all the new code that COULD HAVE been written, with all the time that has been consumed by reading (and writing) posts here in this forum? Not sure whether an apt metaphor for this forum is black hole or addictive drug (perhaps both).
For me, it's getting past the helloworld in Go to do something useful... I'm still very new to programming..... I have been playing with python, but not much has come out of it...

Maybe the admins had foresight on the autoassigned user titles... I think one of them is addict.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote