View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #23
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
No, but I'm a south paw so my hand might be covering it. To be honest I hadn't even noticed it.
I've heard lefties say that, but I'm a righty and I have always held books in my left hand, so that my right hand is free to turn the page. I wonder if how we hold books has more to do with the direction that we read, and less with our handedness.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote