Thread: best device?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #55
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by user View Post
Without having to scroll?

Sorry for asking again, but this is crucial for me and i want to make sure
Really depends on your eyesight. The resolution on the iPad 3 is high enough that if you've got good near vision, you wouldn't have to zoom in and pan around even if there's 6pt font in the page. That's one of the reasons why I upgraded from the iPad 2 to the iPad 3.

I've got excellent near vision and I can say the same about the Asus TF700T (10.1" 1920x1200). However, the page/text is definitely smaller on that one if you have a PDF with an aspect ratio close to 3:4. Heck, even on the Nexus 7 (7" 1280x800), I was able to read the PDF you linked to (although reading the smaller text did become a bit more uncomfortable).

My suggestion, go to a brick and mortar store and try them out. In case the store you go to restricts internet access, on the Transformer, you could try to see if the microSD slot is open and use that.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote