View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #20
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyminot View Post
Angry Birds runs completely fine. However, I have access to the Android Market, which lets me actually download it. The Amazon Appstore automatically checks if the sdcard is mounted, so it won't even let me download. If you don't have access to the Android Market, your best bet is to find the apk somewhere online and sideload it. Now, there is a catch: once you get the game working, you need to click the mountain icon in the settings menu. This should turn off the background. Otherwise, the game is slow and unresponsive. Once you turn the background off, it's totally playable. It's actually kind of cool with the big screen.

Angry Birds Rio is more graphically intensive than it seems at first glance. Before I rooted my Optimus V, it was just barely playable, so I didn't expect it to work on my eDGe. Personally, I'm more interested in getting Fruit Ninja to work at a decent speed. It would be awesome with the big screen, which would make my fiancee love me forever.

Which version are you running? I downloaded version 1.5.3 from Freeware Lovers and it wouldn't install.

http://www.freewarelovers.com/android/app/angry-birds
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote