View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 06:24 PM   #29
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Thanks for this Victoria. I read another book by Pagels many years ago, and find Gnosticism very interesting. I must see if I can find this.
I find it very interesting too. I hope you have some luck seeking it out Bookpossom! Unfortunately it didn’t seem to be available in either kindle or kobo versions. But both stores recognized me as a Canadian, so I may not be able to see the full selection available to Australians.

(I hope your eyes are still going well.)
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote