View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I really enjoy these books, but I recommend putting several other books in between each Jack Reacher novel. They can get pretty repetitive if you read several of them back to back to back. I treat them like ice cream sundaes—ice cream sundaes that occasionally feed my "ass-kicking" tooth. A great occasional treat, but I wouldn't want to try to live on a steady diet of it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote