Thread: Pocket Pro FAQ
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:06 PM   #15
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Now that I've had my PP for over a week and have taken some time staring and poking at the case, I have some observations about it.

It looks like it's comprised of three layers. The thin outer layer seems to be dyed genuine leather. The middle layer may be foam or some soft pleather (gives the case some springyness). The inside layer is either a reverse leather (meaning the outside of the cow skin) or is some other felt-like engineered fabric.

Overall, it's a hard cover, rather than a soft cover. Not what I was expecting, hence my desire now to purchase a Stylz black soft cover.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote