View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:28 AM   #68
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Just speculating because I'm looking for distraction...

At first I downloaded the PDF from the FCC and wondered if there was any chance that the label on the A4 PDF page was fitted at 100% - which would make it a 7.8" screen.

However, when I printed out the page I realised that the header (buttons and "Settings") is too large when compared to the same display on my Aura One. So then I tried resizing the page display until I got the header into proportions that seemed reasonably similar to the display on my Aura One, and that came up with a 6" screen.

So if anyone's making book, I'll put my money on 6", 300 dpi.

(I was going to keep this guess to myself - but where's the fun in that? )
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote