View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 04:57 AM   #200
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicallie View Post
At about 0130 this AM, my nook shut off while I was reading. I thought "uh-oh". It rebooted on its own with the message that my nook had been updated!
I now have version 48.3.20/4.8.3.12. And NO partitioning. I did not download the beta prior to this. The dictionary and chapter headings are still lighter. (Sorry Barry).
The also now show 6.5 GBs for Store and side-loaded content on their specs, at the website, for the GlowLight 3. No more portioning.

One of my Nook Simple Touches (the one I bought from Shop Goodwill and replaced its battery to get it to work) has now updated to 1.2.2. It's been at 1.2.1 since (at least) 2012 I believe. I have no idea what the purpose of the update was. I was hoping maybe they had gotten rid of the partition scheme on it as well, but no such luck.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote