View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #56
HJ Hampson
HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcheville View Post
Exclude the philosophy books because much of philosophy is hard because highly technical, and exclude books that are called hard just because they are long.
I agree, I don't think it's fair to include Heidegger in that list, though that is the only one I've read as I did a philosophy module on him at university and it is tough to get your head round.

My vote would go to William Burroughs, Naked Lunch. I've tried to read this twice and just can't get through it. Perhaps I'm not taking on the right drugs...
HJ Hampson is offline   Reply With Quote