View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 01:35 PM   #7
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
yes, because calibre adds that stuff to books, and Moon extract it.
its auto added when you convert, use save to disk, but pretty sure you can force adding it via polish/tweak plugins
please experiment, but my partial evidence comes from using calibrebox to download some of my books ( from a calibre library copy in dropbox) them opening them via "my files" in moon. All that calibre box downloads is a single file per book, to my choice of download folder ( i have it send them to books/moonreader for simplicity ) so moon is finding what it needs therein. the book information fields in moon are well populated. if I go to edit book information i see populated: title, author, description, tags
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote