View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfool View Post
I bought the mentor lite from newegg the other day and I decided to upgrade the fw. But none of the fw from http://www.theezreader.com/ worked. So I installed the coolreader fw but I don't really like it since it keeps shutting down, so I want to install the astek fw. But it just wont work and I called customer service and they were no help. Any ideas anyone? I'm seriously thinking of just returning it since the kindle is scheduled to arrive any day now.
If you trie EZReader firmware and your MENTOR still works, consider your self lucky.

Mentor is NOT an EZReader

Mentor Firmware is ONLY available at Astak.com
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote