View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 10:42 PM   #11
Marvinator
Marvinator has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Marvinator has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Marvinator has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Marvinator has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Marvinator has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Marvinator has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Marvinator has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Marvinator has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Marvinator has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Marvinator has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Marvinator has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The SD card won't help.

One question is if you are swiping down from the top of screen and selecting Transfer files (MTP) instead of USB for charging in the notifications area? And why don't Android devices make that setting sticky?

Otherwise, I was recently helping one friend with a similar issue and we ended up factory resetting his #$%^&*(+=_) tablet before it would connect to his computer. Which was a pain restoring everything he had installed/copied to his tablet.
I had also read on the internet about resetting the device, which I did... no change. I tried changing the type of reader using the Welcome Wizard several times.

Then [yes, I'm an idiot] I read your other comment about charging vs file transfer. It took me a while (for future reference, Settings - connected Devices - USB - change to proper setting) but I found it.

And forgive me all, that's what made the difference. ugh, I could kick myself. In fact I did.

Ok, now I get to reload all my books and re-mark which ones were already read. Long night.

Thank you thank you thank you all.
Marvinator is offline   Reply With Quote