Thread: Silliness ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 08:44 AM   #10
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i know !! me too. sometimes even if i have my camera ready i still miss the photo. last night i was having a drink with a friend on a café terrasse and a funny "touk touk" (rickshaw ?) taxi came up the street. we already saw it before on that same street so when he noticed it he pointed it out to me and i got my camera out to take a photo, but even so because of the delay with digital cameras only the very back of it is on the edge of my photo. so frustrating.

the touk touk was something like this one :

I will admit that I am not the best (probably more like the worst ) photographer in the world. When we used to use those old instamatic cameras (remember the ones with 110 film), my pictures would generally look like I had a nervous condition. Now with the new digital cameras, the pictures don't look shaky and are very crisp, but because of the delay, I get the subject moving away from the camera. I have a lot of pictures of my dogs' rear-ends! Thankfully, the kids know to hold a pose long enough for mom to get the shot (although there's usually a lot of grumbling going on, too.)
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote