View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 04:49 PM   #38
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Really? Hmm, apparently I am not the master of covert operations I thought I was...and this might also explain why, after every mission, I wake up under a bench in the subway holding a molten-lead headache and blinking stuporously into the wind of the morning train.

Yours like a very drunk fly on the wall,
Adrian
Master Spy
That might have to do with the arguments you get into with the goblin conductors of the Midnight Express that you keep trying to take home, even though they get somewhat excessively insistent that they are going the opposit way and that the tracks do not definitely run all the way round to back home...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote