View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 08:57 AM   #1
rolgiati
Groupie
rolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Several Kindle 3 KB's
Problem launching Sigil (SOLVED)

When I try to launch Sigil from the menu in the GUI nothing happens.

So I try in CLI and get the following, after which nothing happens
Code:
ron@localhost:~/ $ sigil
Warning: QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-ron'
Warning: Qt: Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed
Warning: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
Warning: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
So I try Ctrl-C and get
Code:
^CPlease close browser and run mozplugger-update
followed by an error message window "Embedded Python Error" followed by another one "error in XMLprocessor repairXML -5"; after which Sigil starts.

The second message about mozplugger-update is interesting, since I do not have mozplugger-update on my system although the Mozplugger package is installed.

Any idea where I should start digging ?

Sigil 0.9.10, with Qt 5.12.1 under PCLinuxOS

Last edited by rolgiati; 02-13-2019 at 04:04 AM.
rolgiati is offline   Reply With Quote