View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 12:08 PM   #3582
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by leanansidhe View Post
36 DAYS LEFT!!!
Well, I started my complete reread this weekend.
Powered through "Storm Front" and "Fool Moon" on Friday, "Grave Peril" on Saturday and "Summer Knight" yesterday.
Gonna switch it up with Harry's voice in my ear with "Death Masks" in audiobook for a couple of days while at work, but I'll probably read at home and switch off between the two formats for the next few books.
I figure I'll have enough time to finish the series in 36 days.
I hope.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote