View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 09:28 AM   #3576
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Finished Small Favor this morning. I finally made the transition between Harry Dresden, Private Investigator and Harry Dresden, Warden. Now, a break for some days while I catch up with some book club selections. Reading in order, I'm also about 25% done with Side Jobs, but now I have a bunch of stories to read there. So much so, I think I'll try to find my place in the audiobook and listen from there. I think there is only one or two stories that get held until after book 11.

Oh, and how many days until Skin Game comes out? I have no idea. I haven't seen ANY postings about that. Not a one. (snark).

Last edited by Tarana; 04-19-2014 at 09:34 AM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote