View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #65
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
A poweroff should get you back to the normal Kobo firmware, just sleep alone is not enough.
And you can also pin reset, no books will get lost.
Nope, poweroff only gets me to the File Manager page with the listing of my author folders. The same for the pin switch reset. This is where it comes up even if I reset from somewhere else in the file manager. When I get the [X] in the corner to work I get to a page listing "../", "onboard/", "sd/", and "user/". If I keep going I see much more of the file structure than what I believe is in the FAT partition. In fact it looks exactly like rootfs, when I get to the point that the "../" or the [X] in the corner just flash the screen.

One time, I don't know how but a neat looking dropdown menu appeared with two selections "Recent Reading" and "Exit". I tried to poke "Exit" but it went to a page listing the last two ebooks I looked at. I haven't been able to get that menu back.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 07-04-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote