View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #53
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I think they can adjust fonts with a firmware update. Hopefully soon. I agree, it seems like there is a missing size in there.

I saw a tip elsewhere: pinch to lower the font size, zoom to increase it. Faster than going to the menu and the Aa button etc.
They really need to do something with the fonts they are too light/thin. And I agree on the sizing. On my K4S I'm fine at 4 with great contrast, 5 on the PW looks smaller and grey, 6 is way to big.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote