View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:32 AM   #49
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
My replacement PW also has the pink/green blotches or stripes. The font contrast is not very good to increase contrast I increased the light which washes out the text even more. On the K4S I have font size set at 4 on the PW 5 and its not as large as the 4 on the K4S or as dark, 5 is too large on the PW. I need 4.5 with thicker fonts or blacker for better contrast. I debating to continue the lottery or wait until the screen issues are fixed and a firmware solution made to address the fonts.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote