View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 02:49 AM   #7
pdxNat
pdxNat can eat soup with a fork.pdxNat can eat soup with a fork.pdxNat can eat soup with a fork.pdxNat can eat soup with a fork.pdxNat can eat soup with a fork.pdxNat can eat soup with a fork.pdxNat can eat soup with a fork.pdxNat can eat soup with a fork.pdxNat can eat soup with a fork.pdxNat can eat soup with a fork.pdxNat can eat soup with a fork.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechieLady View Post
My question... is there a way to set up Calibre so instead of putting them in all those sub folders, it will put them in one big folder? So I don't have to go into all those sub folders to pull the converted file from each.
So you want all your mobi files in one big folder, is that right?

If so, there are ways. For example, Calibre puts them all into their directories-within-directories (myEbooks>authors>dickens,charles>hard times>hard_times.mobi) Have you considered going to the "authors" directory, or whatever top tier directory you've got above all your authors, and doing a "Search this directory" for "mobi". That should return a result of all the mobi files you're looking for.

I'm probably missing some critical point, but I thought I might be able to help, so there you go.
pdxNat is offline   Reply With Quote