View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 09:37 AM   #23
apos
Zealot
apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: 623 Touch Lux, 912 Pro (selled), Surfpad 4 L, Waiting for CAD-Reader !
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Which firmware version are you running? I think 2.0.6 and earlier could be rooted using get_root.app. The latest versions are still unrooted, as far as I can tell.
Ha! - this could be the reason: 2.1.2 - RC6. THX. Tried the get_root.app, but did not succed (also tried everything from commandline). I read about that problem and therefore didn't try furthermore. The RC6-Version speeds up the display really a lot! It is stable, as I can say after 3 days with it. The only thing: the Mp3-Player (which I never use) is not working any more.

... and a personal greeting: greets to Vancouver, visited this city some years ago and also hiked around Vancouver Island. It's one of my favourite lovely places out there - beside my own city, certainly

Last edited by apos; 12-28-2011 at 09:42 AM.
apos is offline   Reply With Quote