View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #20
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I'm a she, not a he. And were they making cheap stuff back then? It didn't seem all that cheap when I paid for them. Its like anything else. One has good luck with some brands, bad luck with others. I had poor luck with Samsung products. I had good luck with Sony products. I had bad luck with Dell products. Good luck with Apple products. Just the luck of the draw. I'm sorry I ever participated in this thread.
I am sorry if you felt I was disparaging you personally its just that a decade ago Korean companies used to mass produce cheap or low quality stuff something that china is doing now. Over the years Korean companies kept improving to today they are among the best.
Today Chinese products are synonymous with cheap or low quality products same was with Korean products a decade ago. Now Chinese companies are improving their product quality rapidly 10 years from now I would be hesitant to buy Chinese products as I would have the same perception of Chinese goods that you have now of Samsung. That just what I was trying to say that you still perceive Samsung with low quality.
I had to argue with my dad about his new LCD TV as he wanted to get sony and I had a hard time convincing him to go with Samsung. As to him Korean product are synonymous with low quality but today Samsung has one of the best TVs specially LCD.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote