View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #64
clittle
Zealot
clittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
How do you have your page turn options set? The way I have mine page down is tapping on the right side of the screen and also tapping on the bottom middle. If you go to Control Options, there's a settings button next to Toggle Tap Mode where you can change that.
My settings are like yours. I wanted to turn off the bottom middle and top middle taps but that seems to be fixed in Moon.

Thanks,

CL
clittle is offline   Reply With Quote