View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 08:52 AM   #19
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Hi all,

Smashwords are holding an "Author Give Back" sale. It's been going for a while, but I'm running late - again. But better late than never, I hope, and I decided I should be participating, so ...

On sale until 31-May-2020

Book 1: Dryad – FREE. This first book in the series finishes well enough that it can safely be read on its own, and now it is free until the end of May, so there is absolutely no reason not to go and get a copy right now!

Of course, I hope you will enjoy the first book enough to want to rush out and get the second and third books of the trilogy, so these are also on special:

Book 2: Naiad – 60% off
Book 3: Nereid – 60% off

Note: There is no preview on Smashwords. These books were published as custom-built epubs and Smashwords don't do previews unless you (also) publish via Word doc. If you want to read a preview of Dryad see Amazon or Kobo.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote