View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 10:29 AM   #9
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GERGE View Post
Tolino readers are Kobo clones but I think they have worse firmwares. You should go for Libra.
I think the PocketBooks are pretty good readers also (just going by reviews). I think all three of these (Kobo, Tolino and PocketBook are made by Netronix). I like the fact that Tolinos have Adobe DRM built right into them, so you download books directly from libraries and book stores (even the Kobo bookstore). Since I use Linux and don't want to run Wine, this is how I get my Adobe DRM protected ePubs. No computer necessary.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote