View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #78
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
I've quite often found myself siding with the protagonist, hoping the hero would die a slow and painful death in a large vat of slightly watered-down acid or something. Much the same as when reading De Sade's Justine, where you (or at least I) just can't help thinking she deserves everything she gets for being so unbearably naive and prudish.

It's much better today though, now that most heroes have become "real" people rather than flawless saints.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote