View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 07:12 AM   #10
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Marvin 3 is the latest version. It has the rainbow M on a white background. It is free to download and all features are enabled. If you want to remove the banner at the bottom, you would need to purchase the app. I am using Marvin 3 on iOS 12.3.1 with no problems at all.

Marvin 2 is the old version. It has the white M on a red background with the 'Free' label in the corner.
There are 2 M's with White Background Classic and Classic Free.

How do they compare, as well as with the Rainbow one?

I recall reading about Gerty long back but wondering what are its Pros/ Cons?

I am wondering if it makes sense to do a Backup Restore to 2017 iPad first, to Marvin 2 Classic and then export import onto the new Marvin 3 on it?

Last edited by crashnburn; 06-14-2021 at 07:16 AM.
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote