View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 07:52 AM   #230
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
Having switched to the new version Chareink6SP, I was surprised to notice that my page turns manifest differently.
Previously on the normal Chareink there was a very very slight pause and a black flash with every page turn(if you can flash black) but now there is no pause and no black flash.
Can this be attributed to the new font? (or I may just be seeing things/not seeing things)
I have changed no settings - indeed changed nothing other than the font.
I have my Kobo set not to flash. Maybe it's working faster enough that it looks different. I really cannot say.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote