View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patarch21 View Post
Hi bob

Yes the pb shows in ADE and the device is definitely authorized. Well according to ADE it is.

It seems that somewhere between copying it and opening it, that something happens to the file.
Hmm... sorry I don't know the PB specifically.. I'm sure someone will just in here and help.

Is there more than one app to view ePubs with? Your not trying to use FBReader right? (oh, I see you answered this.)

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote