View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #45
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
After some testing, this seems like an ADE issue. At first I thought maybe Sigil was somehow converting the script tags into text, but no, it leaves them alone just fine. It even wraps them nicely inside CDATA sections as the spec requires. Sadly ADE renders them out like they're just text... in clear violation of the OPS specification, I might add.

So this is not a Sigil bug. I'll close the issue.
Thanks Valloric. This is a great program and I look forward to lots of use. Good work.