View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 01:52 PM   #42
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360
I like this app already. I t will help quite a lot! This is the software I was looking for to fine-tune my books.

I had some issues, though:

1) It seems impossible to center covers. I know that this quite inconsequential for hardware readers (the covers are full screen anyway) but it looks rather awkward in software viewers (I tested FBreader, Calibre viewer and ADE) I think you should make that possible.

3) I adjusted the right margin of the ePub to 15 pt in code view (to allow the page numbers appearing in ADE and the hardware readers with the ADEPT engine to not be swallowed up by text). Apparently this was somehow forgotten when I saved the file. It seems that you have to save right away before switching the views to make changes in the code view last.

3) I would love for an easier way to edit the TOC. Like maybe letting me fix right away what header tags I want in that tag (like for example h2 for the first and h3 for the second grade) and ignore all other headers if I so choose.

Thanks again Valloric! I appreciate very much what you have done there and it worked very well while I was playing around with it, very stable and reliable!

PS: I moved this thread to the frontpage!