View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #33
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
This is wonderful so let me be the first to ask a bug(?) question. I was just trying it out with these results. I wonder, did I do something wrong. The Epub came from a .htm saved file (of obvious origins). Apparently some of the code wasn't handled properly by the ADE SW.
Javascript is not removed from the original HTML on input. I probably should have thought of that. ... But it's not really designed to deal with HTML that comes from the web (it should be though).

EDIT: Oh, create an issue and attach your source.

Last edited by Valloric; 08-02-2009 at 11:31 AM.